Before adding the JAR files to your build path in Eclipse, it's best to place them in the workspace folder that you are working with, in a designated folder for dependencies, or somewhere it will not be moved or accidentally deleted.
- To begin, create a new Java Project in Eclipse, or click the name of the project in the project explorer if you have already created it.
- Select "Java Build Path" from the list on the left.
- Select "Classpath" from the list in the panel.
- Select the button titled "Add External Jars"
- Navigate to the JAR using Finder and select it.
Once you have completed these steps, the API should be installed into your classpath in Eclipse and ready to use for creating plugins.
The GoMint API Javadoc can be found here. While not every method and class has been documented, the majority have been with brief explanations as to their functionality.